Timely. Effective. Responsive.
It is my mission to help small businesses and individuals manage taxes, make sound financial decisions and be on top of their money game. With forward thinking initiatives and solid reporting systems, I provide clients with timely, effective and responsive care. As a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and a Certified Divorce Financial Planner, I offer over 30 years of expertise.
Contact me now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I started my accounting career working on various assignments including audits, tax planning and preparation, payroll tax services, and compilation of financial statements. A graduate of The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, I maintain the following licenses:
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1990
• Certified Financial Planner ® (CFP) since 1999
• Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) since 2002
In addition to the licenses, I obtained training and certification in Collaborative Family Law and Mediation Training.
I am a member of the following professional organizations:
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
• Institute of Certified Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
• Ohio Chapter of ADFP, where she also serves as Co-Chair
• International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
• Central Ohio Academy of Collaborative Divorce Professionals (COACDP), past President, past Treasurer, past Board member
• Member of Financial Therapy Association (FTA)