Susan Moussi, CPA, CFP®, CDFA, CVA, cares about her clients and is interested
in maintaining long-term client relationships.
When you work with Susan, you will find that:
- She is interested in understanding your goals, interests, and needs.
- Whether you want to meet in person or talk by phone, Susan's flexiblity makes possible timely appointments to discuss issues that are important to you.
- She is respectful in working with your other advisors and is a valued member of the team.
With over 20 years of experience, Susan Moussi provides individuals and small businesses with tax preparation and tax planning services.
Tax Services Include:
- Tax projections and planning
- Individual income tax returns
- Corporate, Partnership, and Trust returns
- Gift Tax returns
- Estate income tax returns
Divorce Financial Planning Services
With over 14 years of experience, and more than 200 cases, Susan Moussi provides individuals and couples with divorce financial planning services.
Divorce Financial Planning Services:
- Advice on the financial and tax considerations in dividing assets and liabilities
- Analysis of future cash flow
- Advice with regards to child-related tax deductions and credits
- Assistance with budgeting
- Advice with regards to employer benefits, such as retirement plans, equity awards, and non-qualified plans
- Tracing and analysis of pre-marital assets, gifts, and inheritance